Francophone Immigration Network
The Northwest Territories Francophone Immigration Networks or Réseau en immigration francophone des Territoires du Nord-Ouest (RIFTNO) is a group of organizations in the Northwest Territories that provide French-language services to newcomers. Since its creation in 2010 with funding from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, members and partners have been working together to ensure that French-speaking newcomers are well supported in their transition to the North. The Fédération franco-ténoise is proud to be the trustee of RIFTNO.
Yellowknife Immigration Partnership
The Yellowknife Immigration Partnership (YIP) is a consultative body that works collaboratively with stakeholders and partners to:
- Make sure partners know about and get involved with the process to integrate newcomers to the community.
- Support community-based research and priorities.
- Implement a settlement strategy and action plans.
- Better coordinate services that help settlement and integration.
- Improve immigrant access to the labour market.